Learn how to prepare for an Equal Pay Audit with this downloadable guide.
We have adapted our original resource ‘Getting Started with Equal Pay Audits’ using up to date US regulations.
This ebook gives you context, supports you in collecting and preparing your data, and gives you all the tools you need to get started with an Equal Pay Audit.
- Setting the Scene: Understanding Equal Pay
- 5 Steps to planning an audit and preparing your data
- Starting with analysis and what to look out for
Equal Pay Audits are daunting. What type of wage are you looking at? Are you missing anything important? How should you communicate what you’re doing with your teams?
Reporting equal pay accurately matters. Inaccurate reporting or skewed data means unsuccessful strategies and wasted time.
Luckily, we’re here to help. This ebook gives the context, defines key terms, and explains how to prepare data for your equal pay audit, with expert advice and top tips to make the process as painless as possible.
How we can help
Gapsquare offer bespoke data analytics and consultancy packages to support you with all parts of an Equal Pay Audit.
We can support you with:
- Defining your methodology
- Organising and analysing your data
- Interpreting results and offering recommendations for improvement