Building an Action Plan to Close Your Gender Pay Gap
When: Tuesday 28th February 2023, 3:00pm – 4:00pm GMT
In the UK, leaders consider that having a gender pay gap (GPG) action plan makes their workplace more attractive and gives them a competitive edge over other employers, according to a report jointly published by the Equality and Human Rights Commission and Chartered Management Institute. The report also found that:
- GPG figures are most impactful when they are used to close the gender pay gap.
- A GPG action plan will help businesses attract and retain more talent, stay competitive and support a more inclusive and fast-growing economy.
- Over 60% of women take an organisation’s gender pay gap into consideration when applying for jobs.
Hear from Claire Cunliffe and Sophie Cowell from the Equality and Human Rights Commission, and Hamish Shah from the Chartered Management Institute to gain powerful insights into how gender pay gap action planning can benefit your business and get practical advice on the steps you can take to close your gender pay gap. The webinar will cover:
- How gender pay gap action planning can improve your business
- Examples of leading businesses who have benefited from gender pay gap action planning
- Tried and tested steps businesses can take to close their gender pay gap
- Practical support on developing an action plan
Claire Cunliffe, Head of Interventions, Equality and Human Rights Commission
Hamish Shah, Policy and Innovation Manager, Chartered Management Institute