Five Trends in 2023 to Push Global Pay Equity Forward
Author: Gapsquare Editorial Team
According to International Monetary Fund, closing the gender pay gap does more than help individuals: it can increase a country’s economic output by 35%.
With ever evolving legislation across the world, the war for talent and rising market pressure from both employees and customers, companies are being called on to create change and secure their status as an employer of choice.
Across the board, Pay Equity is advancing. To assist business leaders in understanding what is to come and how to prepare for it, Gapsquare has published a guide on what the changes mean, and how to handle them.
In this whitepaper, readers will learn about Five Global Trends advancing Pay Equity:
- Increased Regulation across geographies, from the United States, to the UK, to Ireland,
- Higher Expectations for transparency and accountability, particularly in the United States,
- Global Economic Trends that are impacting cost of living and other economic realities for employees,
- Revamped Recruiting and Hiring Strategies that focus on eliminating unconscious bias, and
- Enhanced Communication and Education on pay transparency and equity which employees can access to advocate for themselves.