Thursday 27th April 2023, 3:00pm-4:00pm BST
To create a fair and equal workplace that fosters a positive and healthy employee experience, employers need to open doors in order to go beyond traditional beliefs, behaviours and approaches that hinder pay parity.
In this 60-minute webinar, Laci Loew, XpertHR Senior Global Analyst – HR Strategy & Insights and a member of the Forbes Human Resources Council, and Sabina Mehmood, Pay Equity Leader & Head of Strategic Initiatives, Gapsquare, will share findings from the latest Executive Network and XpertHR survey showing why pay equity and transparency are crucial to your business strategy and employer brand. They will explore how an organisation can take a stand on pay equity, define its internal strategies for establishing fair pay practices, and then boldly share that vision. They also will share the strategic benefits to an organisation and the impact on workplace culture of pushing through to transparent fair pay practices.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- About the criticality of stakeholder alignment around pay equity and transparency.
- Why fair pay and pay equity is a business differentiator.
- The role of data and technology to enable understanding and correction of pay inequities.
- How traditional pay philosophy is a barrier to an inclusive culture.
- The importance of regular and realistic communication to build understanding about pay equity
Download the full report here if you haven’t.