The United Kingdom’s mandatory gender pay gap (GPG) reporting deadline is fast approaching. Organistions with 250 full-time employees or more must report their gender pay gap before the deadlines of 30 March (public sector) or 4 April (private sector).
Are you ready to take proactive steps to ensure compliance and close the gaps?
Are you familiar with the concepts of “gender pay” and “equal pay”?
This expert guide gives you exclusive insights into:
- The differences between these concepts and why employers must understand them;
- Relevant laws and obligations associated with them;
- Consequences of non-compliance;
- How to utilise your own pay data and leverage existing technology to get instant reports and insights;
- Example of a gender pay gap report.
Get a free copy by completing the form now. Or contact us to see how our solution can help you save time and cost.
|Ease of Use
|Low; requires at least 2-3 months
|Error-prone formulae; not easy without expertise
|Not suitable for large datasets
|Low; requires at least 3-4 months
|Reports are fixed and time-sensitive
|Gapsquare self-serve pay equity solution
|High; get a report in 3 easy steps
|Very easy and customisable
|Suitable for large datasets; unlimited reports